What Is Shared Ownership?
- Purchase of a share of a helicopter, assuming a pro-rata portion of the operation and maintenance expenses of ownership.
Benefits of Helicopter Ownership
- Benefits of Helicopter OwnershipGain a pro-rata share of commercial-charter revenue to reduce your expenses.
- Improve Business Productivity – Fly over congestion; leave and return when appropriate for your business.
- Gain Access – Land where others cannot. Utilize city-center heliports and private landing sites.
- Realize tax advantages of aircraft ownership.
Improve your personal quality of life – more time to relax – no sitting in traffic en route to the Hamptons, Martha’s Vineyard, Atlantic City, Albany, Boston, or Washington D.C.
Why The Eurocopter Twinstar?
- Its acquisition and operating costs make it the most economical twin-engine helicopter on the market.
- Costs significantly less than other comparable shared-helicopter programs.